Business Analyst (BA) Training Online
Business Analyst Certification Training Course from Tech Smart IT Solutions opens up many career uplifting opportunities for you by helping you work on your existing skills as a business analyst. The course centres on making the trainees expert in the field of business analysis by providing them with the knowledge of past, present and future of business analysis. Furthermore, we help the trainees learn the application of the theory knowledge by introducing them to real-world problems in the form of case studies, hence, giving them a chance to become effective troubleshooter. To conclude, the course offers everything that you need to clear the BA Certification exam in order to establish yourself as a successful business analyst.
LIVE Business Analyst Training Online Demo Tutorial
Business Analyst Certification Course Online
Tech Smart ITS Providing Best Online Business Analyst certification course by Certified 13+yrs of BA experts. We are also providing BA Online Live Demos, BA training tutorials & many more.
Business Analysts is having a wide range of scope about Agile. It’s a fast and best way to develop products and you can be very productive in relatively little time. Others hate it, because it is radically different from traditional control-oriented project approaches, and they struggle to understand their value and role when documentation takes a back seat. And many others like the idea of Agile, but realize that it’s a tricky thing to get right – especially with very large organizations which have documentation and processes deeply en grained in their cultures.
12+ Years of Experienced Trainers
Certification & Job Assistance
24 x 7 Lifetime Support
100% Job Oriented Training
Work on Real-time Projects
Business Analysis Course Contents
Introduction to Business Analysis
- Importance of Effective Business Analysis
- Business Composition and Architecture
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Need for a Business Analyst
- Standardization and Adaptability
- Importance of Communication/Collaboration
- Project Team
- Importance of Business Analyst in the Project Team
- Business Analyst Career Path
Corporate Structure and Business Analyst Positioning
- What is a company?
- Different Departments
- Positioning of Business Analyst
- Types of Organization
- What is Strategy Analysis
- Components of Strategy analysis
- Identifying Stakeholders and Business Needs
- Techniques used
- SWOT Analysis
- Bench marking and Market Analysis (5 Forces analysis, PEST, STEEP, CAT WOE
- Business Rule Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Organizational Modeling
SDLC Life cycle
- Requirement Gathering
- Role of BA in each phase and deliverable
Software Engineering Methods
- Waterfall Model
- AGILE Methodology – We should be focusing more time and effort on this as this is the key to the future
- Types of Agile – SCRUM, KANSAN
- Tools – JIRA and other team collaboration and communication tools.
Understanding and Capturing Business Needs
- Setting up priorities
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Scope
- Business Case
- Risk Assessment
- Evaluating and Selecting an Initiative
- Setting up Future Vision
Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Business Analysis Approach
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Analysis Governance
- Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- The Requirements Work Plan (RWP)
- Identifying good questions for elicitation
- Roles of BA in Requirements Planning
- Investigative Approach
- Iterative Approach
- Elicitation Techniques
- Focus groups
- Document Analysis
- Business Rule Analysis
- Collaborative Games
- Types of Requirements
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Requirements Tractability
- Managing change
- Requirement sign-off and management
- Formal and Informal Documentation and the, Level of Detail Required
- Writing for Usability and Comprehension
- Common Requirements Document Defects
- Components of a Formal Requirements Document
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Requirements Sign-Off
- Why Models are created?
- Objectives of Modeling
- What is Process Management
- Understanding Process Modeling
- AS-IS Vs. TO-BE Modeling
- Unified Modeling Language
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Selection of Process teams and Leader
- Process Analysis Training
- Process Analysis Interview
- Process Documentation
- Review Cycle Problem Analysis
Business Analysis professional bodies
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)®
- IREB (International Requirements Engineering Board)
- PMI (Project Management Institute)
- BCS (British Computer Society)
- Introduction to Agile World
- Traditional vs Empirical process
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles – Product Owner, Scrum Master, Scrum Team
- Understanding BA role in Scrum
- Scrum Ceremonies: Daily Stand up Meeting/Sprint Review/Sprint Retrospective/Sprint Planning
- Product Backlog Grooming ( Project)
- Writing User Stories (Activity based)
- Understanding Acceptance criteria in a user story
Understanding Agile Estimation and Metrics
- Sprint Planning meeting using Planning Poker
- Purpose of Metrics – velocity
- Burn down charts
- Creating a Burn down chart – Activity
- Defect Management in Agile
- Writing a test case ( Activity)
- JIRA – Project Management tool in Agile
- Distributed Delivery Models in Agile
Request a LIVE Online Demo
BA Training FAQ’S
Why should I enrol for this BA Training Course?
If you wish to build your career as a business analyst, this course is the perfect choice for you. We focus on providing you with in-depth knowledge of every course-related topic. Besides, we teach you the practical application of everything that you have learned in the form of theory.
Do we get to practice on live projects?
Yes! Tech Smart IT Solutions not only focuses on the deliverance of theoretical knowledge but on the deliverance of practical knowledge as well. We familiarize the trainees with real-world challenges and the ways to tackle them.
What's the experience level of the instructors?
Well, we have a team of instructors with over 10 years of experience in their respective field. They have enough experience in dealing with the students. On that note, you can assure yourself to receive profound knowledge and a friendly attitude from the instructors.
Do Tech Smart IT Solutions offer discounts?
Yes, as of now, we are offering two types of discounts. These are – group discount and referral discount. You become eligible for a group discount when you enrol as a group, whereas, referral discount is offered when the course is referred to you by someone who’s already enrolled for the course.
Will the course help me to avail better career opportunities for myself?
Of course! By the end of the training programme, you will be well-versed with every topic from the curriculum. Moreover, you will be able to get your hands-on solving real-world problems. Hence, both these will help you invite more career opportunities for yourself.