Learn Selenium Training Online
Selenium testing course from Tech Smart IT Solutions will prepare you to be an expert in Selenium architecture and Selenium 3.0 components. You will master the automation testing system for web applications, TDD, JaCoCo, TestNG, and Sikuli, in this Selenium online class. With these accredited automation testing courses online, you can work on a variety of real-world projects and assignments.
Selenium LIVE Online Demo Tutorial
Selenium Certification Course Online
Learn Selenium and become a qualified Selenium Tester with Tech Smart IT Solutions ‘s online Selenium training institute. Via hands-on projects and case studies, you can learn Selenium components such as Selenium IDE, RC, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium Grid.
In this Selenium certification training program, you can learn about the following topics:
- Selenium automation testing has a number of advantages.
- Deploying Selenium IDE functions and commands with Selenium RC
- In the Eclipse Object Repository and Maven, you’ll find Sikuli, JUnit, and the TestNG plugin.
- Selenium WebDriver training programs, including Textbox, Checkbox, and Multiple Windows Introduction to Selenium WebDriver Selenium WebDriver training programs, including Textbox, Checkbox, and Multiple Windows
- Selenium Grid is a tool for automating software testing.
You should learn how to use this automation testing tool for the following reasons:
- The global software testing market is expected to hit $50 billion in the near future, according to NASSCOM.
- Selenium is the only research platform that supports more browsers and languages than any other.
- In the United States, a Selenium Tester will receive about $87,000 per year –
Since software is so widely used nowadays, it is important to test it. For automation processing, the Selenium tool is used. The Selenium software automation testing certification course, developed by industry experts, is available from Tech Smart IT Solutions . Taking this Selenium testing training course will help you advance quickly in your career.
Request a LIVE Online Demo
12+ Years of Experienced Trainers
Certification & Job Assistance
24 x 7 Lifetime Support
100% Job Oriented Training
Work on Real-time Projects
Selenium course content
Introduction to Automation
- What is Automation Testing?
- When it will come into the picture.
- What is the use of Automation Testing.
Introduction to Selenium
- What is Selenium.
- What is the use of selenium
- When selenium can be useful in testing.
- Features of Selenium.
- Recording the scripts.
- Running the scripts.
- How to save the recording script.
- Object Identification.
- Difference between Test case and test suit.
- Languages supported while recording.
- Synchronization in Selenium IDE.
- Testing Vs. Selenium IDE
- When to use Selenium IDE
- How to run the recorded script against other browsers.
- Why companies are not using recording tools.
Creating the Environment for Selenium Web Driver
- Creating the generic scripts in selenium.
- Creating the scripts by using functions.
- Running the scripts in Eclipse.
- Running the scripts in Different Browsers
- Browser commands with examples.
- Interactive commands with examples.
- Information commands with examples.
- Validation commands with examples.
- How to take data from excel sheets.
- Why should we use excel sheets.
- How to take large no of data from excel sheets.
- How to export data to an excel sheets.
- Export large no of data to an excel sheet.
- How to export results after completion of execution the script.
- Implicit and Explicit Waits Operations
- Maintaining the synchronization points.
- How to handle Popups and alert messages.
- Database Operations
- Scroll Operations
- Mouser Over Operations with Actions class
- What is Framework?
- Types of Frameworks.
- What is Data Driven framework?
- What is Keyword driven framework?
- What is Hybrid framework?
- Use of Framework.
- Explain me about your framework.
- How develop the framework.
- Integration of the framework.
- How execute the scripts from framework.
- Data Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Page Object Model Framework
- Java Programming Language Keywords
- Class and Object
- Data Types
- Local and Global Variables
- Array Declaration, Construction, and Initialization
- Access Specifiers
- Static and Non Static
Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions
- Writing Code Using if and switch
- Conditional Statements
- Writing Code Using Loops
- Overridden and Overloaded Methods
- Handling Exceptions
Using the java.lang.String Class
- Using the java.lang.Math Class
- Using the equals() Method with
- Strings and Objects
- Proving it works
- Starting from scratch
- Understanding unit testing frameworks
- Setting up TestNG
- Testing with TestNG
- Introduction to Apache maven.
- Installing Apache maven.
- Understanding maven repository & maven life cycle.
- Maven plugins & Dependencies.
- Maven project website-Creating a custom page.
- Running Functional test.
Selenium Training FAQ’S
Who can enroll in the Selenium certification course?
To advance their careers, the following professionals should enroll in this Selenium course online:
- QA Engineers, Software Developers, and Testers
- System Analysts, Administrators, and Business Intelligence and ETL Experts
Is it possible to request a help session if I need to learn more about the topics?
Tech Smart IT Solutions provides question resolution 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you can contact the dedicated support team at any time. For all of your questions, you can contact us via email. If your question isn’t answered by email, we can set up one-on-one sessions with one of our coaches.
You will be pleased to learn that you can contact Tech Smart IT Solutions help even after the training is completed. We also don’t restrict the number of tickets you can submit for question resolution and doubt resolution.
Is Tech Smart IT Solutions able to help you find a job?
All learners who have successfully completed the training receive active placement assistance from Tech Smart IT Solutions . We have exclusive agreements with over 80 top multinational corporations (MNCs) from around the world for this. This allows you to work for companies including Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, and Cisco, among others. We can also assist you with work interview and résumé planning.
What criteria are used to grant Tech Smart IT Solutions -verified certificates?
You will receive an Tech Smart IT Solutions course completion certificate after completing Tech Smart IT Solutions ‘s training program, working on real-world tasks, quizzes, and assignments, and achieving at least 60% on the qualifying test. This credential is widely recognised by Tech Smart IT Solutions -affiliated organisations, which include top multinational corporations from around the world, as well as some of the Fortune 500.
What are the various training options offered by Tech Smart IT Solutions ?
You can choose between instructor-led online training and self-paced training at Tech Smart IT Solutions . Apart from that, Tech Smart IT Solutions also provides corporate training to help businesses upskill their employees. Tech Smart IT Solutions’ trainers all have at least 12 years of relevant business experience and have worked as consultants.