Tableau Certification Training Online
Tableau Certificate Training from Tech Smart IT Solutions enables you to master the process of designing interactive dashboards and building data visualization. Our tableau training online prepares you well for the Certification by acquainting you with the problem-solving skills through getting your hands-on real-world problems. At the end of the tableau training course, you will be able to establish yourself as a certified tableau expert. Moreover, we offer you 100% job assistance and help you prepare for your dream job.
LIVE Tableau Online Training and Certification Courses Demo Tutorial
Tableau Online Training and Certification Course
Tableau Online Training is one of the rapidly evolving Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tool. It is very expeditious to deploy, easy to learn and very instinctual to use for a customer. It has evolved into one of the rapid and easiest way to share analytics in the cloud. TABLEAU 10.2.1 is the latest version released on April 5, 2017 with advanced features, when connected to hive data sources; calculations containing the DATE_TRUNC function generated incorrect queries that would return unexpected results.
12+ Years of Experienced Trainers
Certification & Job Assistance
24 x 7 Lifetime Support
100% Job Oriented Training
Work on Real-time Projects
Tableau Online Course and Classes Syllabus
Introduction and Overview
- Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
- Level Setting – Terminology
- Getting Started – creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- The Tableau Product Line
- Things you should know about Tableau
- Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concept
- Working with data files versus database server
- Understanding the Tableau workspace
- Dimensions and Measures
- Using Show Me!
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Building Basic Views
- Help Menu and Samples
- Saving and sharing your work
- Creating Views
- Size and Transparency
- Working with Dates
- Date aggregations and date parts
- Discrete versus Continuous
- Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
- Combo Charts with different mark types
- Geographic Map Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Sorting & Grouping
- Filtering and Quick Filters
- Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
- Totals and Subtotals Drilling and Drill Through
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Percent of Total
- Working with Statistics and Trend lines
Getting Started with Calculated Fields
- Working with String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- Date Math
- Working with Totals
- Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements
- Options in Formatting your Visualization
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Effective Use of Titles and Captions
- Introduction to Visual Best Practices
Building Interactive Dashboard
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Publish to Reader
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Office
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
Request a LIVE Online Demo
Tableau Training FAQ’S
Why should I enrol for this Tableau Online Training?
To meet the increasing popularity of Tableau in the field of business intelligence, it becomes a must thing to enrol for our Tableau Online Training if you want to establish your career in the same. Well, to make your learning experience successful, we apart from online classes provide you with the notes and assignments as well. So, make the smart choice right now by enrolling with us!
Do we get to practice on live projects?
Yes! Tech Smart IT Solutions not only focuses on the deliverance of theoretical knowledge but on the deliverance of practical knowledge as well. We familiarize the trainees with real-world challenges and the ways to tackle them.
What's the experience level of the instructors?
Well, we have a team of instructors with over 10 years of experience in their respective field. They have enough experience in dealing with the students. On that note, you can assure yourself to receive profound knowledge and a friendly attitude from the instructors.
Do Tech Smart IT Solutions offer discounts?
Yes, as of now, we are offering two types of discounts. These are – group discount and referral discount. You become eligible for a group discount when you enrol as a group, whereas, referral discount is offered when the course is referred to you by someone who’s already enrolled for the course.
Will the course help me to avail better career opportunities for myself?
Of course! By the end of the training programme, you will be well-versed with every topic from the curriculum. Moreover, you will be able to get your hands-on solving real-world problems. Hence, both these will help you invite more career opportunities for yourself.