QA Software Testing Training Online
Tech Smart ITS is one of the Best Testing Tools QA Training provides in USA we have 12+yrs years of experienced trainers in testing industry we provide QA (Quality Assurance) online training.
Our QA software testing course is exclusively designed for the software testing beginners as well as software testing professionals to upgrade their career in QA.
Introduction to the Manual Testing QA (Quality Assurance)
- QA is a process of finding out the defects or bugs in a software program.
- In this method the tester plays an important role of end user and verifies that all the features of the application are working correctly.
- The tester manually executes test cases without using any automation tools.
- Manual testing is the only one option during the initial stage of the application.
- When the application is in regression phase and stable then the user can automate the basic functions within the application
- Amount of testing performed by a set of test cases is called Test Coverage. In other words, test coverage is defined as a technique which determines
- whether our test cases are actually covering the application code and how much code is exercised when we run those test cases
TESTING STRATEGIES AND METHODOLOGY
SDLC: Software Development Life Cycle
STLC: Software Testing Life Cycle
- What is test case?
- What does test case document contain?
- How to write test case document?
- Different test case techniques
- What is Test Plan?
- How to write test plan document?
- What does the test plan document contain?
- Who writes and approves the test plan document?
- How manage the test case documents?
- What is the pass/fail criterion?
TYPES OF TESTING
- Different Phases of testing
- What is unit testing?
- What is Minimum acceptance testing?
- What is integration, system and system integration testing?
- What is User acceptance testing?
- What is Regression Testing?
- What is a defect?
- Various Defect tracking tools
- How to use the defect tracking tools?
- How to enter the details of defect in the defect tracking tool?
- How to identify a defect?
- What is severity and priority?
- What is Trace ability Matrix[TM]?
- Who Prepares the TM document?
- What is the reference for writing TM?
- What is the use of TM?
- What is present in the TM document?
- Sample TM
- Tools used for developing TM
Testing Status Reports
Introduction to Quality Center
- What is Quality Center ?
- Why to use Quality Center
- Version of Quality Center
- Overview of quality Center user interface
- Various tabs in Quality center
- Requirement Module
- Requirement Module Overview
- Creating Requirement tree
- Creating Parent & Child requirements
- Understanding the Description tab
- Understanding the History tab
- Uploading attachments to requirement
- A glance at various columns in requirement
- Types of views in requirement module
- Requirement grid view
- Requirement coverage view
- Test Plan Module
- Creating folder structure
- Create test cases
- Requirement coverage
- Test Lab Module
- Overview of Test Lab
- Detail of various tabs
- Creating folders
- Creating Test sets
- Adding test cases
- Different columns in Execution Grid
- Execution Flow tab
- Scheduling Test runs
- Test Set Properties tab
- Linked Defects tab
- Running Tests manually
- Running Tests automatically
- Viewing Test results
- Quality Center Defects
- Overview of Defects
- Creating defects after test execution
- Adding defects in defect module
- Creating defects during test execution
- Linking Defects
- How to close a defect
- Closing defects after retest
- Mailing the defects
- Quality Center reports & graphs
- Why Reports & Graphs?
- How to create reports & graphs for Analysis?