Selenium Online Training Course
We provide best Selenium testing training in USA by 15+ yrs of real-time software testing experts and also we provide Selenium online training for USA,UK,Australia,Canada and India.
All our training programs are mostly suitable for freshers, software professionals to enter into software testing industry as well to enhance their career in software test automation.
Our Selenium Training Program will make your expertise in selenium web driver, automation testing, and framework for web applications and TTD, you’ll work on real-time project scenarios and assignments, this will make you prepare yourself to become an expert as a selenium certification professional.
Online Selenium Training Overview
Selenium is a portable software testing framework for web applications it provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language (Selenium IDE), it is an open source software testing project that allows testers and developers as well to develop functional tests to drive the browser. It can easily deploy on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms.
Training Objective of Selenium
The main motto of the course is designed for software professionals with manual testing comprehension and test automation exposure is required. It is most suitable for beginners as well as for the manual testers who are looking to get the best experience in automation exposure. Students must be going through all the techniques of writing effective automated web tests by using Java & C#.Our course will also teach you Data-driven Testing.
Our Training Modes
> Selenium Regular Online Training
> Selenium Weekend Online Training
> Selenium Fast Track Online Training
Selenium course content
Introduction to Automation
- What is Automation Testing?
- When it will come into the picture.
- What is the use of Automation Testing.
Introduction to Selenium
- What is Selenium.
- What is the use of selenium
- When selenium can be useful in testing.
- Features of Selenium.
- Recording the scripts.
- Running the scripts.
- How to save the recording script.
- Object Identification.
- Difference between Test case and test suit.
- Languages supported while recording.
- Synchronization in Selenium IDE.
- Testing Vs. Selenium IDE
- When to use Selenium IDE
- How to run the recorded script against other browsers.
- Why companies are not using recording tools.
Creating the Environment for Selenium Web Driver
- Creating the generic scripts in selenium.
- Creating the scripts by using functions.
- Running the scripts in Eclipse.
- Running the scripts in Different Browsers
- Browser commands with examples.
- Interactive commands with examples.
- Information commands with examples.
- Validation commands with examples.
- How to take data from excel sheets.
- Why should we use excel sheets.
- How to take large no of data from excel sheets.
- How to export data to an excel sheets.
- Export large no of data to an excel sheet.
- How to export results after completion of execution the script.
- Implicit and Explicit Waits Operations
- Maintaining the synchronization points.
- How to handle Popups and alert messages.
- Database Operations
- Scroll Operations
- Mouser Over Operations with Actions class
- What is Framework?
- Types of Frameworks.
- What is Data Driven framework?
- What is Keyword driven framework?
- What is Hybrid framework?
- Use of Framework.
- Explain me about your framework.
- How develop the framework.
- Integration of the framework.
- How execute the scripts from framework.
- Data Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Page Object Model Framework
- Java Programming Language Keywords
- Class and Object
- Data Types
- Local and Global Variables
- Array Declaration, Construction, and Initialization
- Access Specifiers
- Static and Non Static
Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions
- Writing Code Using if and switch
- Conditional Statements
- Writing Code Using Loops
- Overridden and Overloaded Methods
- Handling Exceptions
Using the java.lang.String Class
- Using the java.lang.Math Class
- Using the equals() Method with
- Strings and Objects
- Proving it works
- Starting from scratch
- Understanding unit testing frameworks
- Setting up TestNG
- Testing with TestNG
- Introduction to Apache maven.
- Installing Apache maven.
- Understanding maven repository & maven life cycle.
- Maven plugins & Dependencies.
- Maven project website-Creating a custom page.
- Running Functional test.
Selenium LIVE Online Demo Tutorial
Request a Selenium LIVE Online Demo